Chris Johnston joins the show to help break down the surprising movement we see across the NHL this week. We discuss:
- Whether there was another trade out there that the Predators passed up to pull the trigger on this one.
- How likely Seth Jones is to become the player the Blue Jackets now need him to be.
- Why did the Los Angeles Kings feel the need to make a desperation play on Vinny Lecavalier, and what happens should he go back on his word about retiring?
- Are we ready to live in a world where the Flyers are making prudent moves with the future in mind?
- Every episode of this podcast is available on iTunes, Soundcloud, and can also be streamed from our website. Make sure to not only subscribe so that you don’t miss out on any new shows as they’re released, but also take a minute to leave us a glowing review.
- If you’ve been enjoying the work we’ve been doing please also consider chipping in to help support the show. There are a handful of housekeeping costs associated with producing the show that need to be covered, and every little bit helps.
Thanks for listening!