Chad DeDominicis joins the show to discuss the Buffalo Sabres, the cursed start to the season, and what to make of their strange underlying numbers. Topics include:
- All of the bad luck they’ve suffered through
- Their historically bad 5v5 offense
- How shooting % fluctuations can mess with you
- Do they have the right system for their personnel?
- Pros and cons of low event hockey
- Is Ralph Krueger best suited to be a coach?
- Victor Olofsson at 5v5 vs. on the power play
- The mystifying way they’ve used Jeff Skinner
- Skinner’s value, trying to make it worth
- Ways to improve the team this season
- Keeping Jack Eichel happy
- Eichel’s shooting this year
- Taylor Hall’s future
If you’re interested in the Blue Wire Hustle program discussed at the top of the show, you can submit your application here: http://bwhustle.com/join
Every episode of the show is available on iTunes, Spotify, Soundcloud, and wherever else you may typically get your podcasts. Make sure to subscribe to the show so that you don’t miss out on any new episodes. All ratings and reviews are also greatly appreciated, especially the ones of the 5-star variety!