We’re doing something a little bit different in this episode with a solo PDOcast breaking down the Kevin Fiala trade. Topics covered include:
- The teams that were interested in trading for him
- Why the Kings made the most sense as a fit
- How he figures to specifically help them
- The factors that forced Minnesota’s hand
- How the Wild can make up for losing him
If you haven’t done so yet, please take a minute to leave a rating and review for the show. Smash that 5-star button. If you’re feeling extra generous, you can also leave a little note about why you recommend people check the PDOcast out. Thanks for the help, each one is much appreciated!