A day after PK Subban soaked up all of the blame for a Canadiens loss simply because he tried to do what they pay him for, we ask the following questions:
- Why are people in various levels of hockey, whether it’s fans, analysts, or coaches, still so conservative and risk averse?
- Why does the best player always get singled out as the one whose play needs to be questioned first when things go wrong for the team?
- Why is there still such a giant divide between perception and reality when it comes to what the defense position entails in 2016?
- Every episode of this podcast is available on iTunes, Soundcloud, and can also be streamed from our website. Make sure to not only subscribe so that you don’t miss out on any new shows as they’re released, but also take a minute to leave us a glowing review.
- This episode is brought to you by Freshbooks, an online accounting service designed to save time and help avoid all of the stresses that come with running a small business. They’re currently offering a free 30-day trial to listeners of our show at Freshbooks.com/PDOcast (just remember to enter “Hockey PDOcast” in the ‘How You Heard About Us’ section).
Thanks for listening!