Pete Blackburn joins the show to help construct this year’s version of the annual Watchability Rankings. We discuss what makes a team watchable, and what we prioritize when tuning into a game, before ranking all 32 teams in the league from top to bottom based on that criteria. Topics include:
- Whether the Coyotes are so bad that they’re good
- Why you need to give the Blues a second chance
- What makes the Ducks this year’s ‘Midnight Rider’
- Fear of missing out on Connor McDavid’s latest highlight
- Enjoying Alex Ovechkin chasing history
- Teams we struggled to rank because of injuries
- The novelty of the Kraken vs. their actual performance
- Young teams we want to get in on early
- Established teams we know what we’re getting from
If you haven’t done so yet, please take a minute to leave a rating and review for the show. Smash that 5-star button. Each one counts, and helps us out greatly. If you’re feeling extra generous, you can also leave a little note about why you recommend people check the PDOcast out. Thanks for the help!
One thought on “Ep.419: The 2021-22 Watchability Rankings”
The watchability rankings are my favorite episode every season. This was a great episode, though I do admit I enjoy story time with uncle Jeff as well.